CairnCloth Glassware Polishing Cloths, 2-Pack
After testing out countless types and styles of cloth materials, we discovered an exquisite, silky-smooth material from which to produce the CairnCloth polishing cloth. The cloth combines a smooth surface and heavy weight to help you polish out small imperfections in your glassware caused by water spots, lingering streaks and lines, and dust and specks.
Combine the CairnCloths with our CairnCleaner brush for the ultimate glassware cleaning technique. After washing and drying either by hand or by machine, a quick polish with the CairnCloth is all that is needed for a crystal clear, brilliant shine.
- 2 PACK OF CLOTHS – Each pack includes two CairnCloths in shimmering grey color with only subtle, blind embossed brand marking. That means there’s no tag, ink, or label to interfere with your polishing!
- BEAUTIFUL STREAK & LINT FREE SHINE FOR GLASSWARE – These large microfiber cloths provide a brilliant shine and clarity to glassware of all types. Compare to professional polishing options such as Reidel.
- PERFECT POLISH TO FOLLOW UP DRYING – These cloths provide a professional final touch to your glassware cleaning routine. Remove water spots, lines, and dust before storage or quickly touch up before glassware use.
- EXTRA LARGE SIZE – Each CairnCloth is 19x19” (50x50cm) to make sure your fingers don’t touch the glassware during polishing.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – If you don’t like your CairnCloths for any reason, don’t hesitate to drop us a line and we’ll make it right!